PearlAqua Micro 6B-430
Utilizes small, state of the art UV-C LEDs to provide over 99.99% pathogen reduction without the use of harmful chemicals or mercury-based UV lamps.
Advanced patented design featuring UVinaire® LED module. Highly configurable for easy product integration with continuous monitoring.
This PearlAqua Micro is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 55 for materials and structural integrity requirements.
- Connections: Male 3/8"
- Headloss: 165 mBar at max flow
- Weight: 77g
- Max working pressure: 8.3 bar
- Environmental Protection: IP68
- Lamp Life: upto 10,000 hours
- Max Ambient Temperature: 80 DegC
- Fluid Temperature: 0 to 50 DegC
- Electrical Connection: Barrel plug, cable 1 meter in length
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Input Power: 5 to 8 Watts
- Power Supply (PA Micro Power)
- Mounting Bracket (MicroB BKT)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns are refundable in full assuming that -
- The Item is unused and in its origonal packaging
- The Item is Faulty
Please use the 'Contact Us' page for returns queries.
'Signed for' Dedicated courier delivery