Mobile Leisure - Micro 12C-450
PearlAqua Micro 12C-450 including Flow Sensor & Interface Board (Micro FSIB) for flow controlled switching and wall mounting bracket. Ideal for drinking water disinfection at point of consumption in intermittant flow conditions within a caravan, motorhome, yacht or other.
Utilizes small, state of the art UV-C LEDs to provide over 99.99% pathogen reduction without the use of harmful chemicals or mercury-based UV lamps.
Advanced patented design featuring UVinaire® LED module.
This PearlAqua Micro is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 55 for materials and structural integrity requirements.
- Includes Flow Sensor & Interface Board (Micro FSIB)
- Includes Wall mounting bracket (BKT 'C')
- Flow Rate Vs Dose - 8 lpm @ 10mj/cm, 6.4 lpm @ 16mj/cm
- Connections: Male 3/8"
- Headloss: 917 mBar at 8lpm
- Weight: 162g
- Max working pressure: 8.3 bar
- Environmental Protection: IP68
- Lamp Life: upto 8,000 hours
- Max Ambient Temperature: 80 DegC
- Fluid Temperature: 0 to 45 DegC
- Electrical Connection: 2 core fly lead 15cm
- Input Voltage: 12V VDC
- Input Power: 9 to 14 Watts
- Power Supply (PA Micro Power)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns are refundable in full assuming that -
- The Item is unused and in its origonal packaging
- The Item is Faulty
Please use the 'Contact Us' page for returns queries.
'Signed for' Dedicated courier delivery