Utilizes small, state of the art UV-C LEDs to provide over 99.99% pathogen reduction without the use of harmful chemicals or mercury-based UV lamps.
Features UVinaire: Replaceable, integrated, UV LED lamp module with stabilized UV-C output power through advanced cooling design.
External indication of lamp operation, and alarm conditions. Remote start/stop operation with unlimited cycles per day.
Applications include humidifiers, medical devices, life sciences, remote communities, defense, emergency response, transportation, and commercial water.
This PearlAqua Micro is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 55 for materials and structural integrity requirements.
- Flow Rate: 4.5 lpm @ 16mj/cm^2 Dose based on 98% UVT
- Connections: Male 3/8" push to connect
- Head Loss at Max Flow: 0.05 bar
- Weight: 0.92g
- Max working pressure: 6.9 bar
- Environmental Protection: IP52
- Lamp Life: upto 10,000 hours
- Max Ambient Temperature: 40 DegC
- Fluid Temperature: 0 to 75 DegC
- Electrical Connection: Barrel plug, Cable 1 meter in length
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Input Power: 13.6 Watts Max
- Power Supply (PA Power)
- Mounting Bracket (PA BKT)
- UV Intensity Sensor (PA IS) *Requires external moniroring, OEM applications only.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns are refundable in full assuming that -
- The Item is unused and in its origonal packaging
- The Item is Faulty
Please use the 'Contact Us' page for returns queries.
'Signed for' Dedicated courier delivery